Birthday girl



My 33rd Birthday was in May and it was one of the best birthdays ever.  One of my favourite parts was getting cards in the post.  It is so lovely knowing a lot of people are thinking of you. Not only was I spoiled with cards but also flowers! I was totally delighted with the lovely thoughtful gifts, spoiled with my beauty favourites, clothes and a lovely Michael Kors set.





As my Birthday was on a Friday ( Friday 13th no less! my lucky day!) I had a lovely Birthday lunch with my hubby and also had planned going out at the weekend with friends.





On the Friday Francis and I went to one of my favourite restaurants for lunch, Loch Fyne Seafood and Grill, St Albans.  It was outstanding. With mussels and oysters to start, Francis having the seafood ramen for main and I went for the teriyaki Salmon. It really was out of this world and would highly recommend the new additions to the menu.







On the Saturday we went to the Galleria in Hatfield for a spot of shopping.  I totally love the Gap outlet store and picked up some nice bits and new trainers in the Nike outlet. It was quite warm so we stopped at costa for a refreshing Italian lemonade.


Above: My hubby spoiled me


Above: Much love from family and friends


Sunday arrived and it was time for a nice Sunday lunch with friends! The Rose and Crown, Throrpe was booked for a birthday Sunday Lunch, because lets face it birthdays last all weekend lol! The Rose and Crown have that lovely tradition English pub feel with a warm and friendly atmosphere. It was lovely to start outside in the sun with a drink catching up with friends.  The pub inside was lovely and Sunday lunch didn't disappoint! The only complaint from the day was that there was too much food!!  We all really enjoyed and even squeezed in dessert! amazing!





I had such a good birthday weekend.  Totally spoiled and very thankful.

lots of love to all my family and friends xxx

Purple Poodle


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig