Five Beauty Products I can't leave the house without....





After you get ready in the morning and you have a fresh face of make up on, you want to make sure you are sorted for later in the day for touch ups.  There are five things at the moment I could not leave the house without and here they are below:



Kurt Geiger Carvela tote bag

Estée Lauder Double Wear Powder

I wear Estée Lauder Double wear foundation.  I find that together the foundation and powder is the perfect combination.  It is very light and gives you a flawless completion that you can also build up for a heavier coverage.  It is honestly the best powder I have ever used, and can see this being a staple in my handbag for a long time to come!







L'oreal colour riche lipliner 302 Bois de rose

I love lipsticks and liners. To me this is my go to liner for everyday! It is easily applied with a creamy consistency when applied, but drys to give you a solid line and locks in your lipstick.  I can combine it with a few different pink and brown nude lipsticks. I'm honestly ordering a few online so I never run out! 






YSL Rouge Volupte no.1

My new and most favourite everyday lipstick.  I find it goes really well with the L'oreal lipliner 302 but also this lipstick is amazing on its own.  It is very hydrating with amazing coverage.  When wearing this you know you have a premium product on and as they say, you get what you pay for. I feel that if you can afford to treat yourself .. Get a good lipstick! It makes all the difference when finishing your make up look 







Benefit Rockateur blush

I used to be a major fan of benefits Dandelion blush.  It was a more subtle blush esp. for lighter scale completion and it was great for everyday use. I'm now reaching for Benefits Rockateur blush. It is a great blush especially for going out and if you want a blush you can notice more. I love Benefit's packaging and overall look. They have a vintage vibe that I love and the store is so amazing! They have some fantastic products and this at the moment is my favourite! 



                



                          


Estée Lauder modern muse le rouge Eau de parfum

This was a new scent I got at Christmas time and I absolutely love this.  I am a huge Jo Malone fan but I was shocked at how much I have used this product as  I only have a quarter of a bottle left at the moment.  This scent is defiantly amazing for night time but I love it so much I wear it all day.  It is long lasting on the skin.  You feel very glamorous and sophisticated with this scent. It is fruity, floral and it is defiantly a winner with me.




                   



I hope you enjoyed this post! In Pictures you also see my little organiser and pen from Paperchase, another favourite store of mine.

love

Purple Poodle x






No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig