its all about me....

 
Starting this blog post made me stop and think.... what do you want to know about me?  I guess we will start at the beginning..

My name is Laura, 32, from Belfast N.Ireland. I am currently living in London. I am married to Francis. We have a dog called Deano and a cat called Lola. 

Im an arty kind of person having a BA hons degree in Fine art. I have always had a passion for photography and crafts. For at least the last 6 months I have really enjoyed fashion blogs and vlogs and really wanted to give it a go for myself. So this is a start of a new journey in my life and I'm excited to see were it goes. 

I love fashion and beauty (slightly obsessed with makeup)!!! I love anything vintage including homewares, fashion, music, hairstyling and old photos.

This blog will start with a mixture of fashion and beauty hauls, life stories, my photography, things that i find interesting and we will see were the blog goes as it develops.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my blog

Purple Poodle 







No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig